Help keep the coffee corner great: sign up to bring snacks
Sign Up to Be Baptized in Water as a public declaration of your faith in Jesus.
Be a part of our church's ministry:
An important part of following Jesus is actively participating in his mission! Below are listed some of the existing opportunities to get involved in our church, and feel free to suggest another area you can help. When you're ready, send us a message using the form below.
Opportunities to get involved:
- Photography/Videography - If you are creatively-minded and have some experience in this area, why not help us capture some of our people's moments in service?
- Greeting - If you are friendly and good with people you might be just the person to go on rotation as a Sunday morning greeter.
- Parking Lot Greeter -We need you to make people feel welcome, right from the parking lot. If you would like to be a parking lot greeter, then let us know!
- Seniors Home Ministry -Help us minister to the elderly at Crestview Lodge and Whispering Winds. Take a service or a portion of a service.
- Host of the Week -We are looking for more people to be on our rotation to deliver the announcements each Sunday.
- Coffee prep and cleanup -A behind-the-scenes pre and post-service opportunity.
- Prayer Team - When space is given for people to come to the front for prayer, you would be asked to help. Also: attending and helping to promote pre-service prayer and periodic prayer services.
- Music Team - If God has given you the ability to sing or to play an instrument we would love to speak with you about your involvement on our Sunday morning music team
- Children's Ministry - Be a helper or a teacher working with our 3-12 year olds (a free Criminal Record Check is required before starting).
- Nursery - Help us free up parents of young children (6 mos-2 years) have a break at church (a free Criminal Record Check is required before starting).
- GriefShare - Help us help those who are grieving from the loss of a loved one. GriefShare is run year-round in 13-week segments on Thursday evenings. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate Food for the Food Bank - We have a donation box in the church lobby for your non-perishable food items. When the box gets full, we take the food to the Junction food bank here in town. As well, please consider making a cash donation to support the food bank through our church. The food bank can bring an entire pallet of food in for just $50. You can donate with the link below by marking your gift as "Food bank" in the memo area. DONATE NOW.
Become a Member
Membership is about commitment. When you become a member, you are saying you want to dedicate yourself to the mission of our church. You are saying you are placing yourself under the spiritual authority of the Church, and you are acknowledging that you want Abundant Springs Community Church to take special interest in your spiritual formation. As well, by becoming a member, you gain the ability to vote on church business, according to our church bylaws. If you are a follower of Jesus and have attended our church regularly for at least 6 months, you can apply for membership. Get a form from the button below, fill it out, and send the completed form into the church office (email: email@example.com, or drop off with Pastor Stephen or Embree on Sunday morning).
GriefShare Support Group
For more details and to sign up, Click Here.