An important part of following Jesus is actively participating in his mission! Below are listed some of the existing opportunities to get involved in our church, and feel free to suggest another area you can help. When you're ready, send us a message using the form below.
Opportunities to get involved:
- Greeting - If you are friendly and good with people you might be just the person to go on rotation as a Sunday morning greeter.
- Parking Lot Greeter - We need you to make people feel welcome, right from the parking lot. If you would like to be a parking lot greeter, then let us know!
- Seniors Home Ministry - Help us minister to the elderly at Crestview Lodge and Whispering Winds. Take a service or a portion of a service.
- Host of the Week - We are looking for more people to be on our rotation to deliver the announcements each Sunday.
- Music Team - If God has given you the ability to sing or to play an instrument we would love to speak with you about your involvement on our Sunday morning music team
- Children's Ministry - Be a helper or a teacher working with our 3-12 year olds (a free Criminal Record Check is required before starting).
- Nursery - Help us free up parents of young children (6 mos-2 years) have a break at church (a free Criminal Record Check is required before starting).
- Donate Food for the Food Bank - We have a donation box in the church lobby for your non-perishable food items. When the box gets full, we take the food to the Junction food bank here in town. As well, please consider making a cash donation to support the food bank through our church. The food bank can bring an entire pallet of food in for just $50. You can donate with the link below by marking your gift as "Food bank" in the memo area. DONATE NOW.
- Community Gardens: We are working with the Food Bank this Spring/Summer to create a vegetable garden on our church grounds. All the produce from these gardens will be given to the Food Bank to help them care for those in need in our community. Once a week: We need one or two people to come by the church to pull weeds and check over the beds (should take 10-15 minutes)--We need your help! To sign up, please enter your name on the signup sheet: CLICK HERE.